Prevention and awareness-raising programs will be prepared and implemented for different target groups on grassroots level of sport:
- Primary and secondary schools students
- Participants at school sport competitions
- Members of junior teams in sport clubs or federations
- Participants in mass (recreational) sport events
- Teachers, parents, coaches, …
- Sport and general public
Each partner organization (except iNADO) will conduct the activities based on the options and opportunities in their country. Sharing of best practices between each other will enable partner countries to get new ideas and methods in approaching target groups. Also, since all activities will be peer-to-peer based, ambassadors will be actively involved in developing the right approach to reach designated target groups.
For all doping prevention and awareness-raising activities knowledge transfer as well as peer-to-peer networking will be used to gain the best results possible.